Polygon (Beijing) Energy Technology Corp.

A restaurant happened big fire in Hubei province

Date: 2015-04-21
Viewed: 173

  A restaurant happened big fire in Hubei province

 

There were big fire happened in a restaurant in Hunbei province, 20th, Apr, 2015. The fireman jumped into fire and takeout two LPG cylinders to avoid LPG explosion accident again. Due to using unchecked LPG cylinder and close to kitchen oven, that caused big fire within the kitchen. The fire station sent 5 fire trucks to site immediately. There were a strong smell of LPG gas in kitchen after fireman enter into site.

This accident caused 2 people die & 5 people wounded.

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

  Copyright ©2010 - 2016 Polygon (Beiing) Energy Technology Co.,Ltd
犀牛云提供企业云服务
电话:+86 0755-2955 6666
传真:+86 0755-2788 8009
邮编:330520


        WeChat
新浪微博
   Mobil Website 手机官网
Service Phone 0086 18612068213